Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hopes and Anticipation

There are times when the political waters of America become so muddied and toxic that I cannot choose to wade through them; my soul gets sickened and my heart weighs down.

Tonight will not be one of those nights. I look forward to Sarah being Sarah, and I truly hope that she's got more to say than a bunch of generalities and quicksand-shifting answers that say nothing, deflecting from the original question.

I hope Joe Biden treats her courteously, since he'll know that she'll hang herself if he lets her. I also hope that he makes at least one or two witticisms that give the pundits something to giggle over.

I hope it's as dramatic as I want it to be!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The ultimate bridge to nowhere was my favorite quote of the night.